Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Loving Everyday Inspiration : Sweet Escape

 

Crochet // super cute Cucho Scarf Kit


Bag // Crochet Bag by Dolce & Gabana

Illustration // Beautiful illustration from Dilan Dilir "Whatever you are, be a god one"

Nice Idea // DIY Hanging Plant by Ruby Tuesday

 Home Decor // Vintage Style Outdoor Lateran Shabby @ Etsy 

Hi.. Spring Time Coming..
Happy Weekend.. I'm back now from my vacation and my task. This week very tired for me. Yes.. I'm boss of my self, I decided to take some rest (unwell) from my hobby. And now.. I'm Back!! Thank you for (still) visit and leave some precious thought in my post before. I will be sharing more project later on! .
I Respect My Self To Be health and Productive 

What about you?
- to be continued -

No comments:

Post a Comment



by lovebird