Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Table Mat in Spring Time

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” 

 


I am so excited to finally be able to share with you my latest project (work in progress) :). Yes, I will make table mat with simple granny square and simple flower ( I'm not very clear to remember, where I got flower pattern ) but you can use others flower pattern you like.
 
Last week I'm very busy (I think all day long everyday), not with my hobby but my responsibilities at office. I often miss my family. I live far away from my HOME ( different island) and I need family time likes:  cleaning our home, going to market, cooking together, eating, laughing, setting with coffee or tea in our hand, listening our favorite song, watching our favorite movie, and celebrating a special things, going out for dinner and some shopping and more..more... the others family activities..
 
Someday when I lived in our new home wherever it, I hope everything gonna be nice and beautiful. I really exited to prepare any crochet decorations and wearable things like:  cushion, blanket, curtain, table mat,couple sweater, baby shower.. more and more..




Happy Crocheting
Intantya

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment



by lovebird