Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Loving Everyday Inspiration : (for) HER


  
Mothers Day Card // by Tanya at Little Things Blogged

Fashion // Say hello to winter with Leah Goren’s latest scarf collection

Bag // Every women deserve have beautiful crochet bag

Crochet // Cute Grany Square Pin Cushion Inspiration must try

Illustration //Sweet French Macaroon for Sweet Girl

I was really busy last week, nothing to post in early may, but I'm back again now.  I crochet 3 project in same time.. :) so exited.  The Projects are 2 Crochet Cardigans and 1 Crochet scarf . I also managed to start checking things off my projects list (3 Cushion) undone and managed my yarn.
I can't wait to show you more photos on that!

The Loving Everyday Inspiration for this week, so much cute to (just) see. 
I hope you enjoyed these finds. Enjoy your week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment



by lovebird