Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blogger Sketch Tuesday {KAYTURE}

Hello blogger.. here I'm with my 3rd Blogger Sketch Tuesday!
I'm missing this  project last week, due to my tasks from office.  But now I'm back with my drawing This week my post featuring with Kristina Bazan of KAYTURE from Geneva, Switzerland.
Kristina Bazan of Kayture

Why Her ?
KAYTURE website really great, trust me! it's true...
I always enjoy coming across her website to look her style. Modern, Classic, Vintage, and Chic..
  She likes traveling and posting her photos shoot in some country.  I like her  when she wore a long pants and cardigan, like my drawing. Simple and beautiful.. 
If you haven't come across her website, I'd recommend going to check it out! 

Please leave precious thought, If you cross in my blog.
Kisses from Indonesia
 Intantya

1 comment:



by lovebird