Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

First Thought.. (again)

Hi.. Welcome to my first post (again).. I already have 2 blog before ichbinsinnen and tyracloset, but I'm decided to replace them with new one. Yup.. this is it Diamond Mind based on my name (intan is means diamond in English.

I started this when I planned of my future as a woman not a girl anymore. If there is any obstacles, I will get married on the end of this years. And I have plan, not anymore be safety engineer like today but I will fully crafter and mother at home later. 

I felt like to be nice crafter and entrepreneur  if i could share better references among what I loving, how I living, what I making, and anything creative ideas... So, I decided to create my own blog with anything personal to me like Sketching, Drawing, Knitting, Stitching, Sewing, and DIY Turorial.

In Diamond Mind, you’ll find my favorite things, drawing, DIY projects, Knitting, Stitching, Sewing Project and anything creative and beautiful things. I want, I could to share anything that inspires me, in the hope with pleasure that I can inspire you too. 

And the last but not least may some of the ideas what I share in my blog may not be original or first by me. But, I’ll try to give you more unique and different than else. Please save your precious thought on my post, and let me know if you blogging and loving my blog..

Kisses From Indonesia 
XOXOXO
Intantya

No comments:

Post a Comment



by lovebird