Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Wish List Project : Top Down Crochet Project 2014

Hi Folks..

Happy Monday.. it's been a week without post anything in my blog. Yeah! I'm was really busy with my crochet project(s) not about office task again (hopefully). Today I will share with you what I'm doing now, I decide to spend my day with crochet cardigan projects. I have target to make 3 cardigans for the rest of 2014 (6 months for 3 cardigans), can I finish this project by the time?? Let we see.. how amazing and stunning that!!. I will share my work in progress project in my lovely blog and Instagram. And the last but not least.. it's feel free to ask this patterns here, leave a comment bellow folks..




to be continued
-intantya-

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This blog is awesome, i like it;)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    See you;)
    This is my blog: shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



by lovebird